Control Surfaces Mechatronics Engineering
Aerospace and Defense
Dassault Systèmes has always been a pioneer in bringing many innovations to the aerospace and defense industry. We provide a seamless collaboration environment for engineers, designers and experts.
3DEXPERIENCE | My3DEXPERIENCE
Design and predict multi-physics behavior in a virtual twin for Control Surface Systems such as flaps, ailerons, rudders and elevators.
- Define the flap geometry and positions based on aerodynamic configuration requirements and validate flap motion
- Define flap linkage layout and track shape by kinematic design
- Determine loads acting on linkages due to aerodynamic forces acting on the flap with rigid and flexible bodies
- Perform dynamic system behavior studies including flexible bodies, controlled actuators and mechatronics
- Evaluate initial stresses acting on components
- Optimize Loops between the different parameters including functional driven generative design for spatial integration, loads, weight, and manufacturability
All Roles for Control Surfaces Mechatronics Engineering
Explore all roles for Dassault Systèmes’ Aerospace and Defense: Co-Design Target processes. Integrate into the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform!
Demo talebine veya daha fazla bilgiye mi ihtiyacınız var?
Demo talebine veya daha fazla bilgiye mi ihtiyacınız var? Satış Ekibimiz mesajınızı bekliyoruz. ArGe PLM Satış Ekibi olarak, sizlere en kısa sürede geri dönüş yapacağız.