Smart Mobility Operations:
Rail Crew Scheduling
Transportation & Mobility,
Dassault Systèmes has always been a pioneer in bringing many innovations to the aerospace and defense industry. We provide a seamless collaboration environment for engineers, designers and experts.
3DEXPERIENCE | My3DEXPERIENCE
Smart Mobility Operations
Schedule nominatively each crew personnel to offer the train services in optimal conditions at minimum cost, considering crew availability and preferences
For all crew members, this process:
- Plans the needed statutory leave considering employees’ leave requests while covering all crew requirements
- Builds a shift plan compatible with their absence
- Allows employees to bid for some shifts or swap shifts with one another
- Creates a detailed activity schedule of train services covered by the crew member during each shift
- Manages certifications to avoid lack of certified crew for some routes or traction types
- Continuously optimizes the crew schedule to match their actual availability as well as the latest service and fleet schedules
- Total schedule cost (minimizing overtime or use of reserve employees)
- Fulfilment of employee preferences
- Adherence to the long term crew plans (cyclic rosters applicable to the period) agreed during Rail Crew Planning
The IPE leverages advanced KPIs based optimization while being highly collaborative.
All Roles for Rail Crew Scheduling
Explore all roles for Dassault Systèmes’ Transportation & Mobility: Smart Mobility Operations processes. Integrate into the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform!
Demo talebine veya daha fazla bilgiye mi ihtiyacınız var?
Demo talebine veya daha fazla bilgiye mi ihtiyacınız var? Satış Ekibimiz mesajınızı bekliyoruz. ArGe PLM Satış Ekibi olarak, sizlere en kısa sürede geri dönüş yapacağız.